Thursday, June 23, 2011

SOON TO COME! "GPT Jobs Online"

OK. So as I was sitting on the edge of my bed checking my Facebook and Twitter updates--literally every couple of minutes-- and I kept trying to figure out what my first blog would be about. School? A cooking recipe? Scholarship information? Media updates? But then…..viola! Something just dawned in my head, 'Why don't I write ways to make money online?' I mean, I am a full-time college student; I know how it is to stretch your last dollar until there is only a that one penny left.  Not only will this help out students, but it will also help out those who are seeking a supplemental income. Sounded like a plan to me! So, I searched, and searched, and searched only to remember….I'M SIGNED  UP TO A LOT OF THEM! =) So I went through my email--yup, you guessed it--and searched, and searched, and searched,  and searched until I came up with a good starter list, listing the companies that I actually signed up with myself. So keep a look out for blogs regarding ways to get paid online. Until then, back to Facebook and Twitter =D

No comments:

Post a Comment