Thursday, October 25, 2012

Check out Influenster!!

I know I've been gone for awhile now, but what better way to come back than to come back with a new site! :)

I would love everyone to check out influenster.com! It is a site that you can meet and interact with people just like you about different products sold in your local store. I'm not sure about you, but I am pretty skeptical when it comes down to trying new or different products. influenster.com allows you to read over  product reviews and get an overall idea of what to expect from the product.While everyone's idea can vary, in the end it could save you money.

Besides reviews, influenster.com has something called "voxboxes". Voxboxes are a way for you to try and sample new products. It's an awesome way to form your own personal opinion about a product as well as receive freebies! :D

One more thing. Did I mention that it was free? influenster.com is free to sign up. You can also connect your social media networks, to share with your friends. I definitely recommend joining this website! I've added the link below, so you can sign up! Let me know how you like, and add me as a friend!

http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment